choose your love, love your choice. ♥ ♥ ♥ |
♥ ♥ ♥ |
Sunday, January 04, 2009My DA LIANG went to the Edusave Award Presentation Ceremony today. I wonder if it’s because of my job, I was actually excited when the GOH arrives; and that something in me was dying to be there to control the crowd and help with the seating arrangement. Hahas, occupational hazard I guess. And I met an old friend just now. We have actually known each other for a long 14 years. Chatted for damn long. Particularly, stuffs that I did not really wanna talk about anymore. I guess he’s never thought that a simple issue has got so many complications. Well, I bet no one did. LOLS. It really amazes me as to how comfortable I can talk about it now. I mean, I used to claim that I’m fine and have gotten over it; but there’s still this tinge of sadness tugging me all the time and I will just pretend that I'm okay. At least now, I can talk about it super comfortably, and feel nothing. Haha, I think I've gotten over everything since long time ago! But it was a good catching-up session eh; since we hardly meet up with each other. I guess I shall just slowly wait for the match-making session that he’s gonna organise for me. HAHAHAS. ------------------------------ |
♥ ME.
♥ HISTORY.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 September 2013 Layout & Graphics: Hilary |